Sorry for disappearing for a week everyone. Some friends came to visit and i spent a whole week with them showing them around here as a guide in Monterrey.
- The CJMC comic convention on Cintermex.
- Parque Fundidora, which includes the wax museum, the parrot house, lemur area, the cineteca (which was showing off a collection of artwork of posters from wrestler movies from the 60 for El Santo and Blue Demon). and the art house.
- A visit to my hometown for some sight seeing and to the “Bioparque Estrella” were he managed to do the safari, feed deer with our hands and look at some fossils and whale skeletons. At night we had a BBQ at my folk’s place.
- A tour to the center of Monterrey and some comic shops.
- Went to Chipinque park where we hiked for hours and i ended up being broken morally. I did manage to finally catch the sight of a coati. Also a stalker squirrel.
- A visit to the “La Boca” dam and the “Cola de caballo” waterfall.
- Several nights of board games, marathoning Devilman Crybaby and went to the theaters to watch Red Sparrow.
All and all, it was a pretty awesome week. I had to to say goodbye to my friends earlier today so i will am now back to work. It was a really good change of pace on my daily schedule.