Hello everyone! Avencri here.
Ok, things have been weird. Today is the last mass from my family’s part regarding my grandmother. We are placing her ashes in the family crypt next to one of my aunts later tonight. Not sure what else is being planned by the family so i am pretty sure i won’t be available in the evening to do work.
Regarding my car, i wasted several days with the insurance company already. Turns out the guy that went to attend to me during the accident didn’t give me complete information on what i needed to do. And it was WAY after the fact that i realized he didn’t give me his name, his card or even a contact number or email. I feel stupid for not thinking about this at the moment.
So i am struggling to get my car accepted into a garage back in my hometown due to this and i am very annoyed. I spent the last chunk on the last week arguing over bureaucracy and paperwork that were never even mentioned to me before. So the status of my car is uncertain for now.
On other news, i am very excited. I am going to travel out on vacations for this week (Wednesday to Sunday) for the first time in almost 10 years. Ever since i finished college i haven’t been able to move out of the city on leisure. I have been planning this trip for 6 months now. Even if the last 3 weeks have been annoying as hell… i am not sure if i will able to enjoy and relax.
Regarding the last point, i am aware i am delayed on some of the Patreon rewards. And i know a couple of people that have been complaining about that. I just wish i could ask patience since things were WAY out of my hand in the past weeks and i got little to no control of the situation. I am even considering taking some of the Patreon work with me on the trip even if i was supposed to just relax for a couple of days and just post “wips” on paper and pencil while i am out.
I am still thinking the best route for this. Also i want to remind everyone that the last tier in my Patreon might be tainted but i won’t be able to confirm if the pledge is real or not until after i see if the charge is rejected or not.
This is also the last week of the treatment on my back, next monday i will learn if i need Xrays taken of my column, if i need surgery or if i just need a dislocated vertebrae pushed back into it’s place. I am not gonna lie, i am very scared about this.
Best of luck, everyone!